Hi Richard,

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Richard Ishida <ish...@w3.org> wrote:
> Argh.  Sorry Marcos.  The <span dir="rtl" should of course read <span
> dir="ltr"

I've made the following modifications to the example (to make it
compatible with our "element-based localization" model):

[[
==Example of Usage==

This section is informative.

This example shows span elements being used to indicate directionality
of text as well as language information. Note that the name element's
xml:lang attribute is set to an empty string to allow it to be used as
unlocalized content in the process of element-based localization:

<widget
 xmlns="http://www.w3.org/ns/widgets";
 xml:lang="he" dir="rtl">
 <description>
  יישומון ה-<span dir="ltr" xml:lang="en">GPS Weather!</span> מאפשר לך
לבדוק את מזג האוויר בכל נקודת GPS ברחבי העולם.
 </description>

<description xml:lang="" dir="ltr">
weather at any point around the world GPS.</span>
</description>
</widget>

]]

--