On 5/4/2010 7:17 PM, Pablo Castro wrote:
c) require an explicit transaction always, along the lines Nikunj's original
proposal had it. We would move most methods from database to transaction
(except a few properties such as version and such, which it may still be ok to
handle implicitly from the transactions perspective). This eliminates this
whole problem altogether at the cost of an extra step required always.
I'm rather loath about adding more asynchronous steps to do even the most simplest of tasks here. What about only doing this for cursor operations only? Basically, openCursor would be on the transaction object instead of on the database object.

Cheers,

Shawn