On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:22:30 +0100, Robin Berjon <ro...@berjon.com> wrote:
I will let implementers speak for themselves, but my understanding is that there is interest in this feature. It is certainly a regular request from developers.

In previous discussions we haven't hashed out who would stand up as editor and test facilitator, but I'm confident that we can find people. If no one else steps up, I'll take the testing hat.

With Robin as test coordinator and Mounir as editor, we seem to have consensus on taking this on as a work item. So I'll add it to the charter draft...

cheers

Chaals

    je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk