On 10/02/2012 11:55 PM, Florian Bösch wrote:
I'd like to point out that vendors are using additional failure criteria to
determine if pointerlock succeeds that are not outlined in the
specification. Firefox uses the fullscreen change event to determine failure
and chrome requires the pointer lock request to fail if not resulting
from a user interaction target. I think that Firefoxes interpretation is less
useful than Chromes,
But safer

 and that Chromes interpretation should be amended
to the spec since it seems like a fairly good idea.

I'm not yet convinced that it is safe enough.
Also, it is not properly defined anywhere.

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM, Chris Pearce <cpea...@mozilla.com