On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 15:37:51 +0200, Scott Wilson <scott.bradley.wil...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 20 Oct 2012, at 13:12, Arthur Barstow wrote:

For various reasons, a Candidate Recommendation of Widget Updates was never published, although the CfC to do so passed and the ED is prepared as such [widget-updates].

Since no one has raised this as an issue, I would like feedback on what we should do with this spec. The main options are: 1) to stop work (and publish a WG Note); 2) to move forward with the CR.

I don'tthink it makes much sense to move the spec to CR if we do not have commitments for at least two independent implementations of the CR. Therefore, Implementors should please speak up if they willcommit to implementing this CR.

Its implemented in Apache Wookie from version 0.13.

It's implemented in Opera extensions, and in their extension server set up, although I don't have a lot more details to hand. I'll ask Opera if they can provide more info.

cheers

Chaals

      cha...@yandex-team.ru         Find more at http://yandex.com