On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 20:14:35 +0100, Travis Leithead <travis.leith...@microsoft.com> wrote:

During TPAC 2013 in Shenzhen, I took an action item [1][2] to remove Shared Workers from the W3C Web Workers spec [3] in order for the spec to pass the first of the two stated CR exit criteria in the spec itself.

It is my intention to start this work soon. My question for the group-should I transplant the Shared Worker spec prose into a separate REC-track editor's document, or simply remove it outright? (Removing it would be easier of course :0)

And of course, I'd love to see you do the work of putting it into a new spec for the Rec-track, especially if you're able to follow up on editing it.

As a chair and personally, I'd love to see someone volunteer to take that work and move it faster than you can...

cheers

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/actions/709

[2] http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/webapps/20131112#l-661
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-workers-20120501/