I've put Web IDL work on my list of Q3 goals, so I will resume work on it next month.

I still think that before publishing another draft on TR/ that we should resolve the open issues that apply to v1. Boris and I will be dividing up the open issues to split the work.

OK, thanks for the update Cameron. Would you please remind us how the v1 bugs are designated at such?

All - if the progression of the v1 spec is important to you, then I presume Cameron and Boris would welcome PRs (spec is at [GH] and the bugs are at [Bugs]).

-Thanks, AB

[GH] <https://github.com/heycam/webidl>
[Bugs] <http://tinyurl.com/Bugz-WebIDL>