Hi,

I am really disappointed when I saw in Chrome debugger that the
XMLHttpRequest.open() is deprecating the synchronous mode. This is was the
worst news I red since I started working on web applications.

I don't know if you release the negative impacts on our professional
applications. We made a huge effort creating applications on the web and also
providing JavaScript APIs that behave as Java APIs in order to help developers
migrating from java to JavaScript technology.

So please reconsider your decision. Our customers use APIs for their
professional business. You don't have right to break their applications.

Regards,

Bruno Louifi

Senior Software Developer