On 5/12/15 7:57 AM, cha...@yandex-team.ru wrote:
I don't think we need a CfC to publish a WD, right? We should just publish it, and then open a CfC on the plan to move to 2nd edition with these changes incorporated, and asking if there are other changes we should include before we move ahead.

Yes, our SOP is not to do a CfC for a `plain` WD publication but I understood a `wide review WD` as a signal the spec is feature complete and the next step is CR+. Thus in this case, it seems like a single CfC to capture that, plus the other stuff I mentioned should be sufficient.

-AB