Offlist.

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 19:36:54 +0200, Anders Rundgren
<anders.rundgren....@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2015-10-17 17:58, Chaals McCathie Nevile wrote:
<snip>
Regarding App-to-App interaction I'm personally mainly into the
Web-to-Native variant.

As I already pointed out to Daniel, this stuff is not in the current scope
of the group, and you should work on it in the context of e.g. the Web
Incubator Community Group, where it is relevant to their scope.

As I wrote, this particular feature is already in Chrome and is now being implemented by Microsoft and Mozilla.

That doesn't make it part of the current scope of the group.

It is therefore off-topic, and having been asked to take the discussion
where it is in scope, please refrain from continuing it on webapps.

cheers

   cha...@yandex-team.ru - - - Find more at http://yandex.com