On 06/08/2016 02:12, Jonas Sicking wrote:
A little over a month ago I got married. My wife and I are planning on
doing an extended honeymoon, starting now and ending sometime early next
year.

Congratulations!

[...]

Working on the web with you all has been an amazing experience. Please
keep moving the web forward and make it a pleasant experience for all
developers to build amazing and beautiful content that is enjoyable for
users to take part of.

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into making this happen Jonas. It is much appreciated, and I hope we'll see you back here sometime after your honeymoon adventures.

Léonie on behalf of the WP chairs and team.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem