A quick reminder that this CFC closes at the end of day tomorrow (Friday
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem
On 05/08/2016 18:17, Léonie Watson wrote:
This is a Call For Consensus (CFC) on the following proposal for
referencing the Image Description (longdesc) extension specification
. The CFC is posted to firstname.lastname@example.org because this is the
official WP email list, and copied to public-h...@w3.org.
1. Remove the longdesc attribute from the table of attributes in HTML core.
2. Remove the IDL information for the longdesc attribute from HTML core.
3. Keep the longdesc examples in HTML core **.
4. Create a WG Note listing known extension specifications ***.
5. Include a link to the HTML Extension Specifications Note from HTML
core (probably in the index).
** Examples throughout the HTML specification are informative, and we
include informative examples and information for other specifications
elsewhere in HTML core.
*** We anticipate that the Note will be updated as we identify new/other
We are still exploring different ways of responding to a CFC. Please
choose one of the following methods:
1. Reply by email to this thread.
2. Reply or +1 to the original proposal comment on Github .
There is no need to use more than one method. The WP chairs will collate
the results across all channels.
Please respond by end of day on Friday 12th August. Positive responses
are encouraged, but silence will be taken as consent with the proposal.
Léonie on behalf of the WP chairs and team