Thanks for the help Ben!  I’m happy to endorse all four.

> On Jul 4, 2017, at 6:24 PM, Ben Wilson via Public <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I’m helping to prepare ballots for these four sets of changes.  So far, here 
> are the anticipated endorsers:  Peter B., Ryan S. and I intend to present the 
> “underscores” ballot shortly (Ballot 202).  I believe that Peter and Li Chun 
> Chen will be presenting the ASN1 ballot, and I’m willing to endorse that one. 
>  I’m also willing to endorse the other two ballots, too, but I believe we 
> need at least one more endorser for the dnQualifier ballot and for the EV 
> liability ballot.  Is someone willing to endorse either of those other two 
> proposals? <>
> Thanks,
> Ben
>  
> From: Public [mailto:[email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>] On Behalf Of Peter Bowen via Public
> Sent: Monday, July 3, 2017 2:36 PM
> To: Tim Shirley <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
> Cc: CA/Browser Forum Public Discussion List <[email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>>
> Subject: Re: [cabfpub] Four sets of changes for proposed ballots
>  
> I’ve pushed a change to fix this typo.  Thanks for noticing!
>  
> On Jun 22, 2017, at 1:50 AM, Tim Shirley <[email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>  
> On the ASN.1 change, there’s a pervasive typo between line 1707 and 1733 of 
> “id-evat-jursidiction” rather than “id-evat-jurisdiction” (10 instances in 
> all).  Otherwise, looks good to me.
>  
> From: Public <[email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>> on behalf of CABFPub 
> <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
> Reply-To: CABFPub <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
> Date: Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 5:52 PM
> To: CABFPub <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>
> Cc: "[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>" <[email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>>
> Subject: [cabfpub] Four sets of changes for proposed ballots
>  
> I’ve promised a bunch of people to propose changes and fell rather behind.  
> So now I’ve got four sets of changes that need review for possible ballots:
>  
> https://github.com/cabforum/documents/compare/master...pzb:dnqualifier?expand=1
>  
> <https://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=4062&d=5fbG2TDF2qtBmAdXCVLnlvT33gN9b4Efm1xHgIDjyw&s=5&u=https%3a%2f%2fgithub%2ecom%2fcabforum%2fdocuments%2fcompare%2fmaster%2e%2e%2epzb%3adnqualifier%3fexpand%3d1>
>  adds dnQualifier as an allowed attribute for all certificate types 
> (including DV)
>  
> https://github.com/cabforum/documents/compare/master...pzb:evj-asn?expand=1 
> <https://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=4062&d=5fbG2TDF2qtBmAdXCVLnlvT33gN9b4Efm10R09DkzA&s=5&u=https%3a%2f%2fgithub%2ecom%2fcabforum%2fdocuments%2fcompare%2fmaster%2e%2e%2epzb%3aevj-asn%3fexpand%3d1>
>  adds ASN.1 info on the EV jurisdiction attribute types
>  
> https://github.com/cabforum/documents/compare/master...pzb:ev-liability?expand=1
>  
> <https://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=4062&d=5fbG2TDF2qtBmAdXCVLnlvT33gN9b4EfmwcU0tWyng&s=5&u=https%3a%2f%2fgithub%2ecom%2fcabforum%2fdocuments%2fcompare%2fmaster%2e%2e%2epzb%3aev-liability%3fexpand%3d1>
>  adds language to the EV guidelines to clarify that CAs may limit their 
> aggregate liabilities
>  
> https://github.com/cabforum/documents/compare/master...pzb:underscores?expand=1
>  
> <https://scanmail.trustwave.com/?c=4062&d=5fbG2TDF2qtBmAdXCVLnlvT33gN9b4Efm1UQhte2ng&s=5&u=https%3a%2f%2fgithub%2ecom%2fcabforum%2fdocuments%2fcompare%2fmaster%2e%2e%2epzb%3aunderscores%3fexpand%3d1>
>  allows underscores in domain names and clarifies what can go in common 
> names.  This builds on Ben Wilson’s draft (thanks Ben!)
>  
> I still need to update the proposal to add SRVname as an allowed type of 
> subject alternative name.  This will be a separate ballot.
>  
> I would appreciate feedback on any or all of these.
>  
> Thanks,
> Peter
>  
> _______________________________________________
> Public mailing list
> [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
> https://cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/public 
> <https://cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/public>
_______________________________________________
Public mailing list
[email protected]
https://cabforum.org/mailman/listinfo/public

Reply via email to