From: Public <public-boun...@cabforum.org> On Behalf Of Ryan Sleevi via Public
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:48 PM
To: Moudrick M. Dadashov <m...@ssc.lt>; CA/Browser Forum Public Discussion List
<public@cabforum.org>
Subject: Re: [cabfpub] For Discussion: S/MIME Working Group Charter

That's clearly the remit of the Server Certificate Working Group, and should
remain so.

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 7:29 PM, Moudrick M. Dadashov via Public
<public@cabforum.org <mailto:public@cabforum.org> > wrote:

Email server certificates not included?

Thanks,
M.D.

On 5/18/2018 1:49 AM, Tim Hollebeek via Public wrote:

Oops, missed a spot:

1. To specify S/MIME Baseline Requirements, Extended Validation Guidelines,
Network and Certificate System Security Requirements, and other acceptable
practices for the issuance and management of S/MIME certificates used to sign
and encrypt emails.