Jeff, can you elaborate more on your -1. I want to understand it. I'm
struggling to appreciate an "it's a convention" argument without sources
like an RFC or similar. I don't believe internet articles are credible
sources because any viewpoint can be validated by an internet post.

To recap my interests here, it's about being responsive to the community.
We ask plugin writers for feedback and from two independent plugin writers
(not me) we received feedback that this name wasn't ideal. I want us to be
responsive to that. It's not only because I think their technical feedback
is legit (albeit small), but also because it's our strategy during the
beta/RC of Pulp3 core is to make adjustments based on plugin writer
feedback. To receive feedback and choose to not follow the recommendation
they suggested feels like not the way I want to interact with plugin
writers. This is my main concern with not making a change in this area.

All the best,
Brian