I got the LDAP users both authenticating and importing into Pulp! Next I'll
do the groups and then I think the ldap parts will be done.

FYI: I'm going to write up the implementation design and have that come
with this proof of concept code . This will let us know what choices it
makes, why it makes them, and we can determine if these are the right
choices together.