## October 28 Agenda

* https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7750 - an installation docs issue, need
assignee
* How to update triage query? "assignee none"?
  * Agreed: Handled during backlog session (triaged but unassigned)
* How to announce pulpcore-selinux releases?
  * [mikedep333] Agreed: Issues against pulp_installer, included in
pulp_installer changelog when __pulp_selinux_version is bumped.
* I did a trivial merge commit so I could merge a PR, but now it breaks CI:
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/pull/446
  * Info on how we have the permissions for owners to modify branches of
PRs. This explains why commit on his branch in his repo.
  * Agreed: Up to Mike's discretion.
* Redis SCL switch
  * build team really wants it
  * We have a bug anyway, no more EPEL getting added in pulp_redis
  * impact to pulp is migrating existing installs
    * This looks problematic based on [different /var path.](
https://centos.pkgs.org/7/centos-sclo-rh-x86_64/rh-redis5-redis-5.0.5-1.el7.x86_64.rpm.html
)
    * Include Brian & Ina on convo, since they are redesigning tasking
system. Maybe it won't even use Redis?
* spredzy requested some backports to 3.7.2
  *
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/commit/505ab087b23864a057e4d0226e63071fb66c88cc
  * agreed: Mike to do the 3.7.2-1 or 3.7.3 release

--

Mike DePaulo

He / Him / His

Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp