On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 3:35 PM David Davis <davidda...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Travis recently announced changes to their plan pricing that will impact
> open-source projects such as Pulp[0]. It's likely that we'll exhaust the
> monthly budget that Travis is going to give OSS projects and we're not sure
> how generous Travis will be giving out extra build minutes.
>
> Given our concern, members of the CI team met today to discuss our options.
> We have some notes[1] from our meeting about some of the options that stood
> out to us. We'd like to have a plan in place when the new pricing gets rolled
> out to our organization.
>
> Any feedback is welcome.
>
> [0] https://blog.travis-ci.com/2020-11-02-travis-ci-new-billing
> [1] https://hackmd.io/n6kStnNiTPGekAWGdNvbhA

Could we use the Fedora CI Zuul instance[2]? There's already a ton of
other projects using one of the Zuul instances on
softwarefactory-project.io, and leveraging the Fedora CI
infrastructure could also help future efforts in doing auto-release to
Fedora for Pulp releases, too.

[2]: https://fedora.softwarefactory-project.io/zuul/projects