Hello,

I've setup 2 pulp servers on CentOS 7.2 each of them is running Pulp 2.8.3.
On the master I've synced some  rpm repositories. When I try to sync  these
to the child pulp server I keep getting the same error.

Error occurred during synchronization, check the child node logs for details

                       Child Node Synchronization

Repository:
  Action:          Pending
  Content Sources:
    Downloads:
  Id:              updates-repo
  Units:
    Added:   0
    Removed: 0
    Updated: 0

                 The following [1] errors were reported

- 01: An unexpected error occurred.  repo_id=None

I've found the same error via Google multiple times, but I didn't find a
working solution. I've set verify_ssl = False in several config files

In the /var/log/messages I get
pulp: pulp.server.agent.direct.services:INFO: (9547-83232) {'reboot':
{'scheduled': False, 'details': {}}, 'details': {'node': {'details':
{'errors': [{'error_id': 'exception', 'details': {'message':
'RequestException: GET request on /pulp/api/v2/plugins/importers/ failed
with 401 - Authentication with username None failed: invalid SSL
certificate.', 'repo_id': None}}], ...

Any idea what could be wrong? I've put the logging level to debug, hoping
to find the reason

Best Regards,
Jo