Hello everyone,

ever since the stable release of 2.15, I’ve tried to synchronize debian,
without any success. The error message given is "'md5sums' file not found,
can't list MD5 sums“. In https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3311, I have finally found
out why: debpkg expects an md5sum, when apparently this is optional, causing
everything else to fail. The fix for this is present in python-debpkgr version
1.0.2, but the only currently available version from pulp is 1.0.1.

As I’m unsure where to turn to with the request to update python2-debpkgr, I’ll
do it here.

Regards,
Sebastian

________________________________
Sebastian Sonne
Systems & Applications (OSA)

noris network AG
Thomas-Mann-Strasse 16−20
90471 Nürnberg
Deutschland

Tel +49 911 9352 1184
Fax +49 911 9352 100

sebastian.so...@noris.de

https://www.noris.de - Mehr Leistung als Standard
Vorstand: Ingo Kraupa (Vorsitzender), Joachim Astel, Jürgen Städing
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Stefan Schnabel - AG Nürnberg HRB 17689