14.05.2016 23:17, Felipe Sateler пишет:
On 12 May 2016 at 08:15, Arun Raghavan <a...@arunraghavan.net> wrote:
Hi folks,
I'm pleased to announce that the first release candidate for PulseAudio
9.0 is out.

I have just uploaded an update to debian experimental. Please test!

One problem that I am hitting (with an earlier commit, fcee3da - did not test the actual RC1 yet) is that monitor sources don't seem to work reliably. E.g. pavucontrol's meter shows zero even though mpv is playing. This misbehaviour applies only to monitor sources and playback streams, disappears when I move the stream to another sink, and sometimes reappears when I move it back.

I will bisect later, as I know that in 8.0 and 93822f9 there was no such bug.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov