Hi,

Please find attached UCM file meant for Headset and DMIC. Right now i am
unable to give you pactl list as my target board is off which i can't
access.

Regards

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Tanu Kaskinen <ta...@iki.fi> wrote:

> On Thu, 2016-09-15 at 21:37 +0530, Nishit Sharma wrote:
> > > Are "HeadSet" and "DMIC" different devices in alsa,
> > >
> >        *Yes both are different devices in ALSA.*
> >
> > > or do you only have to change some mixer settings to switch between
> > > them?
> >
> >    *Switching involves Disable presently active device and enable other
> > device*
>
> By "device" I guess you mean a UCM device. By "device" I meant a PCM
> device, i.e. the things that "arecord -l" lists. Two UCM devices may
> use the same PCM device.
>
> Can you send the output from "pactl list" and your UCM configuration
> files?
>
> --
> Tanu

SectionDevice."Headset" {
        Comment "Headset Mic"

        ConflictingDevice [
                "dmiccap"
        ]
        EnableSequence [
                cdev "hw:skylakert286"
                exec "echo HiFi AMIC EnableSequnece"
                cset "name='media0_out mo codec0_in mi Switch' 1"
                cset "name='ADC0 Capture Switch' 1,1"
                cset "name='ADC 0 Mux' 0"
                cset "name='Mic Jack Switch' 1"
                cset "name='media0_out mo dmic01_hifi_in mi Switch' 0"
        ]

        DisableSequence [
        ]
        Value {
                #CapturePCM "hw:skylakert286,1"
                CaptureChannels "2"
                CapturePriority "2"
                JackControl "Mic Jack"
                JackHWMute "dmiccap"
        }
}

SectionDevice."dmiccap" {
        Comment "DMIC Stereo"

        ConflictingDevice [
                "Headset"
        ]
        EnableSequence [
                cdev "hw:skylakert286"
                exec "echo HiFi DMIC EnableSequnece"
                cset "name='ADC 0 Mux' 2"
                cset "name='media0_out mo dmic01_hifi_in mi Switch' 1"
                cset "name='media0_out mo codec0_in mi Switch' 0"
                cset "name='ADC0 Capture Switch' 0,0"

        ]

        DisableSequence [
        ]