Dear All,

My Bluez version : 5.37
My Pulseaudio version: 8.0

Want to use SCO as PCM. I have registered a dummy sound codec "bt-sco" and got
the Sink and Source. So I would like to give these parameters in PulseAudio. So
I referred the documentation of Pulseaudio Moudles , as per the document I
understood "module-bluetooth-discover" take arguments sco-sink and sco-source.

My doubt is that is it available only with bluez4  "Name of the alsa
sink/source  that should be used in the "SCO over PCM" mode. Available with
BlueZ 4 only.". In Bluez5  how can I specify to pulseaudio my sco-sink and
sco-source.

Regards,
Vimal Babu
https://vimalbabupassion.wordpress.com/

________________________________

Confidentiality Statement / Disclaimer : This message and any attachments is
intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy,
use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the
responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code
exempt.

The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or
modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of
the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not
liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.