Hi,

On 07/05/2018 08:22 PM, Gustavo Duarte wrote:
Hi Hans,

I'm using the latest of Ubuntu 16.04, >
4.15.0-23-generic

Ah, You need at least kernel 4.16 for analog mics to work with chtrt5645
devices.

Regards,

Hans

Regards.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 11:47 AM Hans de Goede <hdego...@redhat.com
<mailto:hdego...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    On 07/05/2018 04:02 PM, Gustavo Duarte wrote:
     > HI Hans,
     >
     > I tried the normal profile without kernel parameters and the mic still
     > doesn't work.

    That is disappointing. I'm afraid I'm all out of idea to try next
    then.

    One thing which might still be a problem is using an old kernel,
    what is the version of the kernel you are using?

    Regards,

    Hans

http://git.alsa-project.org/?p=alsa-lib.git;a=tree;f=src/conf/ucm/chtrt5645

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2374383&p=13698722#post13698722

version:http://git.alsa-project.org/?p=alsa-lib.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/conf/ucm/chtrt5645/HiFi.conf;hb=HEAD

http://git.alsa-project.org/?p=alsa-lib.git;a=tree;f=src/conf/ucm;hb=HEAD

UCM

git.alsa-project.org/?p=alsa-lib.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/conf/ucm/ASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.-T100HAN-1.0-T100HAN/HiFi.conf

<http://git.alsa-project.org/?p=alsa-lib.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/conf/ucm/ASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.-T100HAN-1.0-T100HAN/HiFi.conf>

UCM file