I've been refactoring and expanding the audio-routing patches we carry
downstream at Endless and ended-up with a few cleanup patches in the
process. Basically they make the code a bit easier to read and
understand (hopefully not only IMO) by either breaking up big
conditionals into smaller ones or adding debug logs to help follow
things in runtime.

I'm also re-sending an older patch that adds logging to the initial card
profile selection that has been lingering on the mailing list since it
is falls in the same category as the rest of this series.

I'll soon send another series with some of our downstream audio routing
patches as a RFC, since I believe some of them would be beneficial
upstream.

João Paulo Rechi Vita (7):
  card: Log availability status when choosing initial profile
  switch-on-port-available: Improve readability
  switch-on-connect: Improve readability
  switch-on-connect: Clean-up tabs used for identation
  switch-on-connect: Add debug logs
  module-rescue-streams: Fix tab used for identation
  card: Fix typo in comments

 src/modules/module-rescue-streams.c           |  2 +-
 src/modules/module-switch-on-connect.c        | 54 ++++++++++++-------
 src/modules/module-switch-on-port-available.c | 17 ++++--
 src/pulsecore/card.c                          |  5 ++
 src/pulsecore/card.h                          |  2 +-

2.18.0