Hi all,

Running my ladspa plugin I can see all sorts of block(fragment) sizes in the
run function (it starts f.i. with 8059 frames…(?)). Is there any way to force
these to say 512 frames per fragment?

Regards
/R

The information in this email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential and/or proprietary material. Any review, retransmission or use of
this information by persons or entities other than the intended, authorized
recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the
sender and delete the material. For information regarding how Dirac handles
personal data, please visit https://www.dirac.com/privacy-policy.