At first I would like to take this chance to express my gratitude to PulseAudio
dev. team and those warm-hearted members at this community  :)

I have a minor question about calling pa_stream_drain()  for multiple streams
at the same context. It seems I cannot issue this command

for multiple streams at the same time :

for ( int stream_index = 0 ; stream_index < 2 ; stream_index++)

{

    pa_operation* pa_op= pa_stream_drain( pa_stream *  audio_stream[
stream_index ]  ,

                my_pa_stream_success_cb_t, NULL );

    while (pa_operation_get_state(pa_op) != PA_OPERATION_DONE) {

    sleep(1);

    }

}

How to wait for the done signal to pa_stream_drain() the next stream
efficiently  ?