----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Colin Guthrie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An:      pulseaudio-discuss@mail.0pointer.de
Datum:   08.03.2008 00:23
Betreff: Re: [pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio - no sound

> I'd imagine your problems relate in some capacity to the emu10k1
> driver/card but I'm not overly familiar with this h/w so perhaps other
> users here may have more info.

The driver worked flawlessly until about four weeks ago, when changes to
pulseaudio went into cooker. The soundcard was also recommended in some groups
due to good linux software support - which was the very reason I bought this
model.

The mainboard also has sound support (chipset nforce nf-250). I'll try that,
too.

Thx so far,

Stefan