On Dec 2, 2008, at 2:54 PM, Lorenz Schori wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:45:02 -0600
> Luke Kanies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> I vote for 'contains' and 'container', myself.
>>

>> Seem like good choices.
>
> Well, i probably played too much with my lego-bricks when i was a
> child, so above and below sounds very natural to me. Did you guys had
> babooshka puppets?

I think I know what you mean, but it just seems like a more natural
relationship.

I see now what you mean about above/below being reasonable terms; you
have to add the bottom lego then the above lego, and vice versa for
deletion.  I have to say, though, legos weren't exactly my first
thought for the terms. :)

Is there another kind of relationship that naturally implies this LIFO
sorting?

--
I have an answering machine in my car. It says, "I'm home now. But
leave a message and I'll call when I'm out. -- Stephen Wright