Hello,

I was wondering if anyone's written a shutdown/poweroff module to take
down some or all of the systems managed by puppet? A quick google
search didn't come up with anything so i figured I'd ask before
reinventing the wheel. The primary scenario I'm thinking of is there's
an extended power outage and the backup generator fails for whatever
reason and there's 30 minutes of run time available to nicely take
down all the systems. Furthermore I'd want to push the shutdown
request to the clients since.

Thanks!
--
Later,