I am personally completely against splitting the list. It will basically force everyone to be in the two lists, and even worse, those with a question that does not get an answer, will try with the second list.

Besides, when you have a question, how do you know if it's a difficult one? Sometimes you just hit a bug when you are newby, and sometimes you are missing a comma when you are expert.

Then, for people like me that are learning, it is very useful to see all those questions getting answer, you learn really a lot from other's questions.

I would really focus on the documentation. Maybe going through it, checking which paragraphs are more confusing or hide not-so-easy concepts or common misconceptions, and back up with better real-life examples, together with a FAQ, would probably remove 30% of the questions there are here.

Thanks for this list!
Pablo