Nigel,

Don't we have one or two an order of magnitude larger than that?

http://indico.cern.ch/getFile.py/access?contribId=29&sessionId=3&resId=3&materialId=slides&confId=160737
 (warning: large PDF)

I think they're looking at 300K or so.  And I believe we have a few more at
that size as well.

-Eric

--

Eric Shamow