On 15/06/12 22:42, Guy Knights wrote:
> Ok, thanks for your help Alan. BTW, I forgot include our puppet version
> - it's 2.7.0.

Which version of Augeas are you using?  There's a bug if you're using
Augeas 0.10.0 with any version of Puppet before 2.7.10 where it won't
save the resource.  You'll need to upgrade Puppet, or downgrade Augeas
to 0.9.0.

http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/11414

I think you were saying that Puppet didn't print any errors?  This bug
manifests as that, but shows the resource "executing" every time.

If that's not it, could you please pastebin the logging of the whole
resource when debug was enabled?

--
Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Consulting