Yes, PNP4Nagios is another feature we are using, too. Simply using the
performance data created by the Nagios checks is a very good way of having long
term monitoring of all boxes.

Bernd

Von: puppet-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:puppet-users@googlegroups.com] Im
Auftrag von Christopher Johnston
Gesendet: Montag, 25. Juni 2012 15:00
An: puppet-users@googlegroups.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [Puppet Users] OT: Monitoring solutions

I use pnp4nagios with icinga, and use the graphite branch (some mods required).
 Otherwise the RRD setup works well too.
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Kyle Sexton
<k...@mocker.org<mailto:k...@mocker.org>> wrote:
Curious if Icinga has integrated graphing or if it's an add-on since it's based
on Nagios.  Overall you are pleased with the solution?

Sent from my iPhone