Hi,
I'm running into a problem using the puppetlabs provided vcsrepo-module. It
keeps giving the same error:

--------------
notice: /Stage[main]//Vcsrepo[/usr/share/test2]/ensure: Creating repository
from latest
err: /Stage[main]//Vcsrepo[/usr/share/test2]/ensure: change from absent to
latest failed: Could not create repository (non-repository at path)
--------------

This is in my vcs.pp and when I run, puppet apply ./vcs.pp
I keep getting the error below. When I run git clone as the user it runs
fine.
Anybody any suggestions?

--------------
Exec { path => "/bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin", }

vcsrepo { '/usr/share/test2':
                ensure   => latest,
                provider => git,
                revision => 'master',
                path    => '/usr/share/test2',
                user     => "user",
                source =>
'git://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-vcsrepo.git'
            }
-