On 11/20/2012 10:44 AM, Laurence Cope wrote:
> Thanks Ilya, I will give this a try.
>
> BUT if I remember correctly, the install process will ask input during
> the install, to set some options... can Puppet handle entering options
> during installations?

Puppet is not a shell script, it's a state-ensuring tool. So with puppet
you are forcing your system to be in the state you want it to be. So,
you should avoid running 'installation scripts'.

Best way to solve your problem would be to distribute virtualmin through
distro native packages, and later just modify configuration files
according to your needs.