On 12/17/2012 09:02 PM, Philip Brown wrote:
Hi folks,
I've poked around the language reference, and havent found anything on
this so far. I'd like to be able to force a clean early exit from a
module. WITHOUT encasing the whole body of the module in an if statement.

Puppet is not procedural but declarative language, so you can only declare states. Don't try to control the flow, because ordering of execution is calculated by dependencies between resources and not by location of resource definition in the manifest.

--
Jakov Sosic
www.srce.unizg.hr