Hi folks,
I've poked around the language reference, and havent found anything on this
so far. I'd like to be able to force a clean early exit from a module.
WITHOUT encasing the whole body of the module in an if statement.

What I'm looking for:

class somemodule {
  #no this isnt going to be a global variable I'm just using that as an
example,
  if $dont_load_module {
      return happy
  }
  // blah blah normal module goes on here
}

What I'd like to AVOID:

class somemodule {
  if $dont_load_module != true {
    // body of module
    // potentially very long
    // goes
    // here

I know there are a few different ways to skin this cat that come at the
issue from a different angle; however, I'd appreciate a direct puppet
language solution, rather than "go restructure the way you load modules via
ENC/blahblah", if possible.