Hi everyone,

This is starting to shape up nicely. We've got a group of about twenty
people registered now, I'm
guessing a few more will join us so I'm thinking we'll end up with about 30
people, which is good.

As you all know, the FOSDEM beer party is taking place the night before in
Delirium. If you
haven't been to Delirium, even if you don't like beer, just go and have a
look around. The sheer
amount of beer available is mind-blowing.

If you're wondering about the local cuisine, the Huffington Post is here to
help you:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/21/belgian-cuisine-food_n_4617498.html

Johan: Do we have an idea yet where we can crash with 20-30 people?

--
Daniele Sluijters