The puppet stand is located in the K building, on  the second level.

Please feel free to 'pop by'  ...

see you @ fosdem

On 01/30/2014 03:48 PM, Matthias Saou wrote:
Hi,

Awesome, thanks Daniele! I have just registered for the dinner, though
I'm still not 100% sure I'll be there (there's an air controller strike,
argh!).

But I'll be lurking around, like (almost) every year :-)

For a photo : https://github.com/thias

I'll be mostly interested in discussing anything related to modules and
the Forge, but if any official Puppet Labs representatives are there,
I'd also be interested in getting in touch about consulting in Spain and
training.

Cheers,
Matthias

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 05:33:29 -0800 (PST)