Hi Henrik,

I don't really use WEBrick but apache/passenger for the normal operation. I
think WEBrick is used to run puppet master in background in debug mode.  Is
there a way to use apache/passenger for that?
Anyway, I'm running puppet v2.7.3 and getting the same error for one of
those nodes even using passenger.

-San