On Thursday, July 31, 2014 4:39:08 PM UTC-5, yamaka...@gmail.com wrote:

> HI John,
>
> Thanks!
>
> I had that class in my enable.pp and not in modules/enable/ssl.pp
>
> Is it not possible at all to place it in modules/enable.pp ?

It is *possible* to put the class there, but you should not do so because
you risk breakage.  Very likely some things would work, but others would
break.  I strongly recommend that you follow the standard module layout
<http://docs.puppetlabs.com/puppet/3/reference/modules_fundamentals.html#module-layout>
.

> Thanks a lot for you great explanation... just didn't noticed it as I try
> to create a less pp's of possible.

I fail to see the point of doing so.  Not only does the standard module
layout make it easier for Puppet to find your classes and defined types, it
also makes that easier for *you*.  The perceived advantage of putting
different classes and/or definitions in the same file is lost on me.

John