Hi Gabriel,

>From the recent PuppetConf talk on Puppet Server, the goal appears to be to
move this way. However, many things need to be worked out. Not the least of
which is how 'puppet apply' and msterless is going to work.

The speed improvements and smaller resource usage appear quite impressive,
but we'll see how things go as we move forward.

(I'm sure I'll get corrected if I'm getting the details wrong anywhere, but
the Puppet Labs folks are pretty busy today ;-)

Thanks,

Trevor

--
Trevor Vaughan