Hi,

I feel pretty comfortable using dynamic environments using r10k and git.
BUT I have been asked to try using svn instead of git

At the Puppetfile level should be pretty easy as it is well documented [1]

mod 'apache',
  :svn => 'https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-apache/trunk',
  :rev => '154'

But I don't know how to (if it is possible) configure the r10k.yaml
file. I have searched on the Internet but I haven't found a valid
example. So I have supposed that the r10k should be like this:

# location for cached repos
:cachedir: '/var/cache/r10k'

:sources:
  :base:
    remote: 'https://svnserver/svn/puppet/'
    basedir: '/tmp/svn'

# purge non-existing environments found here
:purgedirs:
  - '/tmp/svn'

Then running the deploy command gives the following error

r10k deploy environment --config /etc/r10k-svn.yaml
Faraday: you may want to install system_timer for reliable timeouts
[R10K::TaskRunner - ERROR] Task
#<R10K::Task::Deployment::DeployEnvironments:0x7f304601a428> failed
while running: Couldn't update git cache for
https://svnserver/svn/puppet/: "fatal: HTTP request failed"

Does r10k support svn at r10k.yaml level?
Any idea what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your time

Best regards

[1] https://github.com/adrienthebo/r10k/blob/master/doc/puppetfile.mkd
Juan Sierra Pons                                 j...@elsotanillo.net
Linux User Registered: #257202
Web: http://www.elsotanillo.net Git: http://www.github.com/juasiepo
GPG key = 0xA110F4FE
Key Fingerprint = DF53 7415 0936 244E 9B00  6E66 E934 3406 A110 F4FE