Hi again,

Finally I have found the problem. When I migrated the dashboard from
webrick to be served by apache I misconfigured the dashboard.conf (at
apache level) so I was restricting the puppetmaster to PUT the reports
on the proper URL.

<Location /reports/upload>
  <Limit POST>
    # Configuration restricts HTTP actions to POST only
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from localhost
    Allow from localhost.localdomain
    Allow from 127.0.0.1
    Satisfy any
</Limit>

So finally I wasn't the puppet.conf configuration but the apache configuration.

I hope it helps to others having same problem on the future.

Best regards

Juan Sierra Pons                                 j...@elsotanillo.net
Linux User Registered: #257202
Web: http://www.elsotanillo.net Git: http://www.github.com/juasiepo
GPG key = 0xA110F4FE
Key Fingerprint = DF53 7415 0936 244E 9B00  6E66 E934 3406 A110 F4FE