On 05/30/2016 07:41 PM, Patrick Ryll wrote:
This solution worked for me, thanks. Is there any chance someone could put this on the Puppet 4 Errata page and/or inform Jo Rhett of this issue? It doesn't seem to be included as of yet (May 30th, 2016) in the O'Reilly errata. Thanks...I'll be happy to do it myself, but since I didn't really figure this out...anyway, very helpful thanks.

I sent it indirectly to Jo a while ago (to the O'Reilly booktech email address). I didn't submit it directly to errata because I wasn't confident that was exactly the correct solution. He will eventually see it.