Could the regional masters be set up as intermediate certificate authorities ?
I found a link that describes the basics.
https://jamielinux.com/docs/openssl-certificate-authority/create-the-intermediate-pair.html
Dan White | d_e_wh...@icloud.com
“Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the
universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.”  (Bill Waterson: Calvin &
Hobbes)