hey,

Been playing with the PQL language and it's quite nice, have 2 questions.

I want to do a regex case insensitive match, docs mention you can do whatever
Postgres supports but I can't figure out how to do case insensitive matches
with PQL?

Postgres supports ~ and ~* operators but PQL only supports ~. So I suppose
I could match [aA][bB][cC] to get case insensitivity, but thats a tad ugly

Next I have a fact like:

  foo => { bar => ["a", "b", "c"]}

How do I search into that where bar contains "b"? There's an "in" operator
but I can't seem figure out both how to search inside the sub hash and also
how to match inside a array like that?

---
R.I.Pienaar