Hi,

I would like to know how you or what's best practice to manage tag in
exported resources.

For example I have two hosts H1 and H2->100, and I want export file_line from
H2->100
to H1.

So or I use a standardized tag (like "for_${::fqdn}" whatever the kind of
resource) than in H1 I can very easily imported those resource. Or I need
share a information between those two hosts (and I don't know how to do
that properly when I have lot of exported resources).

What's best way ?

Regards.
--
Albert SHIH