Hi Sebastian,

We know the addition of new platforms has been lagging, and we apologize
for that. Fedora 27 is almost done, and should start appearing in our
nightly repository soon (possibly tonight, if our automated testing all
passes).

We've been working on cleaning up our packer[1] scripts to make setting up
our build/test environments quicker. We have also made some process changes
to how we keep track up upcoming distro releases, in order to better get
ahead of the curve. We're still catching up, but we hope we won't lag quite
so far behind on future new OS releases.

[1]  https://github.com/puppetlabs/puppetlabs-packer

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 7:24 AM 'Sebastian Himmler' via Puppet Users <
puppet-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've encountered a really slow respondence of puppet to new fedora
> releases. E.g. now, there is no package for fedora 27 and it"s out for 3
> month or so now...
>
> Can I help you building the package? if there is some doc for 25/26 I
> could build packages for 27 and future releases for the time of release.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sebastian
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/puppet-users/89dd2fa9-93fb-42f4-bc36-add27522360d%40googlegroups.com